My four-day Tony Robbins Unleash the Power Within training starts this Thursday. I'll keep you updated on my learnings in a daily post on my website.
The whole process is chaotic, but what an enormous amount of information you get before training. Of course, there is a lot of work in that. The team must be immense. In any case, my advice would be to hire an interaction designer and move away from dependence on Facebook. But it is impressive.
This is what I signed up for:
Over the last weeks, I've been receiving e-mails with information about Tony Robbins and the event, but today started with an e-mail that made it real:
After clicking the links in the e-mail I was:
- Doing a Zoom tech check with an actual live assistant of Robbins, and downloading Telegram messenger for contact during the event.
- Downloaded documents for studying The Pyramid of Mastery that seems to be representing the seven areas of my life to focus on during the event;
- Downloaded documents for studying The Wheel of Life that includes a colossal questionnaire digitally. That is going to take me at least one hour;
- Downloaded a canvas named The Gap in which I have to describe what my life looks like now;
- Downloaded documents for studying the three pillars of progress, going from action to tools to getting laser focussed. It seems to be my transformation process to eliminate inner conflicts.
- Downloaded a form for human cake baking, I now have zero ideas of what it is and how to do that. I'll check it tomorrow.
- I am watching an hour of a motivational talk by one of Robbin's trainers on the secure portal of the Tony Robbins website.
I guess today I can't finish all the six steps, and one thing was unclear. However, I will make sure to post an update tomorrow.